05 May 2010

Updated Ski/Snowboard Link

Being an avid winter enthusiast, I've always wanted a place where I could find all the information I needed about Utah ski resort. With information about Utah ski resorts, I felt like I can make the best decisions on where I should ride or ski. Skiing is not cheap... so it's important to know about what the resorts offer so you get some bang for your buck. Unfortunately, after much searching, I haven't been able to find a place that compares all Utah ski resorts. As a result, I decided to create that place.

To see a summary of what Utah ski resorts offer, click here. When doing so, you'll see the following compared with all 13 of Utah's ski resorts:

  • Lift ticket price
  • Number of ski lifts
  • Ski runs
  • Elevation
  • Ski-able acres 
  • Top Elevation
  • Average snowfall
  • Breakdown of difficulty
  • And more!!
If you want to see trail maps from all of Utah's ski resorts, click here. What a great thing to have all the trail maps in one convenient location!

No comments:

Post a Comment